03/03/2023 von Zvonimira Ivicev 0 Kommentare
SEMINAR 1: Business Development Coaching “Introduction to Entrepreneurship”
Do you have the necessary skills and professional qualifications to become a successful entrepreneur in Germany?
- Entrepreneurial thinking essentials: How to enhance the entrepreneurial spirit and culture?
- What to consider before starting a business?
- Business Development
- How to start up your own business in Germany?
- Which legal form is suitable for your business?
- Freelancer (Freiberufler)
- Small business
- Registered commercial business
- Sole proprietors
- General partnerships (Offene Handelsgesellschaft, OHG)
- Limited partnership (Kommanditgesellschaft, KG)
- Limited liability company (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, GmbH)
- Entrepreneurial compamy at limited liability (Unternehmergesellschaft (UG) haftungsbeschränkt)
- Joint-Stock company (Aktiengesellschaft, AG)
- Branch offices
- Dependent branch offices - permanent establishments - representative offices
- Information offices
- How to enter the commercial register (Handelsregister) for larger businesses?
- Registering your business and receiving a business license
- Small businesses and the commercial register
- How to register at the German trade office (Gewerbeamt)?
- How to register at the tax office?
- What are the key legal and other requirements for starting a new business?
- How much does it cost to start and maintain your own business?
- How do you get initial capital, financing, and funding programs for businesses in Germany?